Ramer Fishing charters operates out of Tarpon Lodge, conveniently located by land and sea north of the center on Pine Island. Easy to reach, with parking and facility privileges, the lodge is located at:
N 26.39.562, W 082.09.180
Bokeelia, FL 33922 (map)
Other pickup locations available, which may incur additional charges… Bokeelia, Captiva, Upper Captiva, Sanibel
What to Bring
- Long-sleeve, lightweight shirt
- Drinks or snacks that you prefer (no glass, no bananas)
- Fishing gear and bait
- Flies, lures or fresh bait
- Drinking water & cooler with ice
- Safety equipment
- All fishing licensing and permits
- Catch filleted and packaged to go
- Our secret fishing spots and years of experience!
Call 239-867.7562 or fill out our fishing charter request form.
Want to spend some time exploring the Island? There’s lots to enjoy before or after your fishing charter trip.
Cabbage Key https://cabbagekey.com/dining/
Tarpon Lodge https://tarponlodge.com/dining/